Thursday, November 8, 2012

36 Weeks


We had our 36 week check up today. My blood sugar levels were good so no changes there. Allyson has a good strong heart beat. The doctor said last week's ultrasound showed above-normal fluid levels so I have to have an ultrasound each week to keep an eye on it. Today's ultrasound was supposed to show at least 3 movements and Allyson "practice breathing" for at least 15 seconds. She moved plenty but did not breath so I had to have a non-stress test for 20 minutes to make sure she is ok. After 4 or 5 contractions that were 6 minutes apart, the doctor said Allyson passed the test. She had no problems during the contractions and her heart rate elevated as it should during them. We set up our appt for next week (my 30th burfday). Tomorrow I am supposed to be admitted to the hospital to switch over to Heparin but the nurse said that they are unusually full and may not have a room for me. I have to call before we leave in the morning to make sure they will admit me. The suspense!



1 comment:

  1. Aw! Good news mixed with suspense, aargh! Thankful. Prayed for all the Parkers!

    ReplyDelete