Thursday, November 1, 2012

35 Week Appt


We had our 35 week appt today. Allyson is healthy and weighs about 6.2 lbs. Doesn't she look just like Gage and Cady? My sugar levels have been low, doctor says that's great. Our next appt is Nov. 8th, we'll be going every week from now on. I have to be admitted to UAB the following Friday so they can switch me from Lovenox to Heparin. I will be put on a drip. It will take at least 24 hours to figure out the correct amount of Heparin that I need to take and then another 24 hours on that amount to make sure it's correct. The doctor said to expect 48-72 hours in the hospital, best case scenario, but it can take up to a week to get it right! That was supposed to be my weekend to finish getting everything ready for Ally. I guess I'll do as much as I can before next Friday. I thank God for 2 awesome grandmothers that are close and willing to help Danny with the kiddos. Hopefully I will have good news after my little stay in the hospital and will be able to have that lovely epidural :)

No comments:

Post a Comment