Friday, May 31, 2013

6 Months!

Ally is 6 months old and is happy and healthy as usual. She really is such a good baby. I've been working from home since a week or 2 before I found out I was pregnant but have decided to quit my job so that I can focus on the kiddos. It's just become too stressful to work and take care of my babies. Ally's next checkup is next week. I'm excited to see how much she weighs and what mile stones to expect. Tomorrow is Shannon B.'s baby shower! The girls and I are so happy to celebrate the upcoming birth of Peyton. We can't wait to meet her and see how her big brother Avery reacts. Gage graduated 5th grade last week. He received awards for art, a/b honor roll all year, and he also received the president's award. We're so proud of him! Cady finished up 1st grade and is so ready for 2nd. Where has the time gone? We're so blessed to have our amazing family. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I can't believe it's already been six months. She is getting so big. As is Gage and Cady. So proud of Gage for his awards. He is growing up to be a handsome young man. So excited for you to be able to completely quit your job. I work from home 10 hours a week and it can be stressful. It works out well for me when Bradley is feeling well and napping well though.

    ReplyDelete